Tuesday, March 04, 2008

 

And on the left, a guy getting his driver's license photo taken...


Above is a photo of the mock trial team I have been coaching, which includes (from the back left, then going clockwise) Layne Rouse, Kaye Johnson, Christie Smith, Rachel Sonstein, law school maverick Tom Jacob, Ed Cloutman, and fellow coach (and competitive eating champion) Gordon Davenport. (You can make the photo bigger by clicking on it).

Why is it that in these photos I always look like a homeless guy or a complete doofus? Needless to say, the best team pictures are the ones in which I do not appear. I coach them on some things, but not photogenics.

Comments:
Next time, let's use one with my eyes open.
 
They all look soo.....ethical!

Good Luck!
 
They look fairly ethical, except Gordon Davenport. He looks stoned. Or so smart that he need not look at things to understand them. Perhaps both?
 
If you squint a little you actually look like Prof. Rogers.
 
You do look a little sad - I promise I loved the fish sandwich!!

Gordon.. that orange shirt just hurts.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#