Saturday, March 01, 2008

 

Coach Borseth is sad about the performance of his team, and also unhappy about certain aspects of the game's officiating



I'm going to use this to get some tips for critiquing practice court exercises. One obvious technique-- first, get a pair of eyeglasses (or maybe two). Throw the glasses off, then reach for them again, only to find they are no longer there. Then, when they have magically reappeared on the podium, throw them yet again after carefully placing them on your head, all while yelling.

Comments:
I think maybe also he, you know, has some issues.
 
Not much different from the reaction Professor Powell had during my first mini-trial. Except all that hostility was directed at me, since technically he was officiating.
 
All this over a regular season women's NCAA game? I would have assumed it to be a tournament game at least
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#