Tuesday, March 18, 2008

 

Two Things Involving Law Students


First off, congratulations to Swanburg for winning something I don't understand.

Second, are any of the 1L's blogging? I know about Clark (who seemed to have something mysterious happen today), but other than that, nothing. I'm hoping that someone will pick up the habit.

As many of you know, the legacy of blogging at Baylor goes back to the immortal Chris Fahrenholt, whose SoTheBearSays chronicled an era, an whose run for commencement speaker ended in tragedy. It is probably fair to remember his efforts now and then, given the stories he left behind.

Comments:
Is the picture just supposed to be funny or is it supposed to be a reference to the events that occured just before spring break?
 
Thank you for the congratulations but honestly, I have the law school to thank. The pressure associated with standing in first year classes makes everything else seem easy.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
I miss the days of Farfenblogger. Good times, Good times...

Love,
Matt
 
I'm worried about these 1Ls. They all seem very mysterious. Maybe they all have blogs but the blogs have secret passwords that only they have. I think they want to push the rest of us into the post-law school oblivion--and they're making plans on their secret blogs.

I guess the CSO has succeeded in stifling blogism with all those announcements about how blogs will keep you from getting a job if you're not careful. It's a shame.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#