Wednesday, July 29, 2009

 

Au Revoir, Razorites!


Tomorrow, I will begin my annual pilgrimage away from the Razor and towards the remote wilderness in and around Osler Island. On the way, I am sure I will continue the tradition of making an idiot of myself.

Traditionally, during this period I have either leased the blog to the French or simply let it lay fallow for a few weeks. This year, I have a new plan: I have turned the blog over to IPLawGuy, CL Luvr and Mrs. CL Luvr. The new regime begins with tomorrow's Political Mayhem Thursday, which will be in the capable (and Republican) hands of IPLawGuy. After that, who knows, but I'm hoping for the best and thankful for the talents of my friends!

Comments:
C'est la vie. You have left us in capable hands.
 
Um, I have a very, very bad feeling about this ...
RFDIII
 
I am one of the few that have actually watched IPLawGuy and the CLs interact with each other while they were in Washington, D.C. not long ago. I can't imagine three more intelligent, creative and loquacious individuals with a biting wit than "The Three Razorteers" you have selected to commandeer the Razor in your absence. I was particularly concerned that you might be leaning towards turning the blog over to the French, but had tremendous concern in light of President Sarkozy's recent collapse while jogging at Versaille. An interesting, but complimentary mix of strong personalities. Nice work Professor.

--A former director of a national agency who chooses to remain anonymous
 
Yikes Anon,

If I wasn't paranoid enough, I sure am now!
 
Au Revoir!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#