Monday, July 20, 2009

 

Mad Props to...


Fellow blogger and 13-year-old Micah, for his trenchant and intriguing musings on the 40th anniversary of the moon landing, which includes this observation:

Right now, the tiny, cheap-o red Samsung phone sitting in my pocket probably has more computing power than the computers that sent a man to the moon. I live in a generation that, no matter how much I try to deny it, is shaped by YouTube and MySpace as much as it is shaped by exploration and adventure. If most of the kids in my class were to have a choice between watching the final space shuttle launch and a video of a puppy falling off of a skateboard on Facebook, they would, without fail, pick the latter.

His review of the new movie "Harry Popper and the Half-Prince" was also much better than one would expect from someone who still is two years away from matriculating at Northfield High School.

Huzzahs!

Comments:
I also have read Micah's posts many times and I am a fan. He is a brilliant writer! Seriously. Must be something in the water out there in Minnesota. Or, the Bars, or jello salads.
 
Micah rocks. No kidding. As a professional writer (and long-time film critic), I know something about the topic.
He's going to be very, very dangerous...
RFDIII
 
Micah rocks. No kidding.

___________________

Vince

HD Access for just $10 a month to your FAVORITE Channels!
 
SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! I CALL SPAM ON YOU, VINCE!!! I GET MY OWN SHOUT-OUT ON THE RAZOR ONCE, AND YOU HAVE TO RUIN IT!!! DEATH TO VINCE!!! I HOPE NOBODY BUYS YOUR HD ACCESS!!!OR Sham-Wow!!!

---------------------------------

Micah


Find Knock Up Against Restore Car For Prices Valuable With Low to No Interest Rate. Easy to Find and Buy!
 
Hmmm... Micah, your link actual led me to a toy called "Benign Girl." Who, I suppose, either dodged a cancer scare or maybe is averse to relationship drama.
 
It's halfway down the page, dude.
 
Buy Osler Bobble-Heads! Free Comb! Sell from the Comfort of Your Own Home!
Vince
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#