Tuesday, December 21, 2010

 

IPLawGuy 33: The law school makes admission decisions


Comments:
So how is it that RRL feels he has the right to hand out cash or dynamite?
 
HUH?? I did NOT get in??? That sucks!!! hahahahahahah
 
Is it complementary cash and dynamite or complimentary cash and dynamite?
 
I'm totally baller in these videos.
 
As opposed to in real life RRL?
 
I never hand out complimentary dynamite and cash in real life. I also do not have the power to accept or deny people addmission to law school while seated on a train in real life. So, yes, much more baller than I am in real life.
 
I am glad I slipped by RRL...
 
RRL--

You and Lane, thus far, are the coolest people in the videos (just like real life).
 
I dunno. Lane, in the videos, kinda freaks me out.

Sleepy Walleye seemed pretty cool in his one appearance.
 
I shudder to think what RRL would think of *my* application!
 
HAY... WAIT A MINUTE!!! The COOLEST????? COME ON I am not cool?? I wear OVEN mitts!!! I get ARRESTED!!! How cool is that???
 
I too thought my doppelganger was pretty cool. Much cooler than I am in real life. So I decided to grow a goatee and wear a green and white lycra suit.
 
What about my extraordinary cool groin protection? Not to mention my wonderfully cool yellow and red superhero uniform? That is so cool.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#