Wednesday, March 30, 2011

 

Graduation dreams


Last night, I had a dream that I was in the audience at a graduation ceremony. As it began, I remembered that I was supposed to give the commencement address, ran up to the front, and started talking about womens' basketball. The speech included me shooting free throws.

Last Spring, I got the opportunity to give two graduation addresses on the same day-- at a grade school and then at a high school-- and didn't do anything like that, fortunately.

So, Razorites-- what is the worst possible topic for a graduation address?

Comments:
I would avoid talking about the economy to anyone entering it right now!
 
The graduates' abysmal job prospects.
 
Jinx, Anonymous! ;)
 
I'll bet I know why your dream included both a disaster and womens basketball...
 
Battling depression after you fall short of your goals.
 
Sunscreen.
 
Finding a collection of pictures of your significant other throwing up while a mysterious hand holds back her hair.
 
Irritable bowel syndrome: cause and effects.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#