Thursday, November 22, 2012

 

Turkey Mayhem Thursday!


My Thanksgiving-week series of articles on commutation wraps up today, with a piece in the Dallas Morning News (which you have to pay to see, sadly) and another in the Waco Tribune Herald (which you can see for free!). These follow up on earlier related (but different) op-eds in the past 10 days in the Washington Times, the Minneapolis Star-Tribune, and over at CNN.

I'm thankful for the freedom to do that-- to sit in the kitchen and write my opinion about how those in authority are wrong, and put it out there with no fear of arrest or retribution. It's a remarkable thing, really.

I'm thankful for the 14 people, all related to me, who are packed into my house at the moment.

I'm thankful for the community here.

And, on top of all that, I'm thankful for the best job in the world.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#